1 Full Time Position
Tūtū and Me - Maui
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the Site Manager and teaching team;
- Coordinate and prepare materials for all the team meetings;
- Record and produce meeting notes from team meetings;
- Prepare expenditure vouchers;
- Keep record of team’s staff attendance;
- Maintain enrollment and waitlist, keep accurate records of all participants;
- Assist team(s) at site upon request. This includes loading/unloading of program materials and equipment from the van and set up, participating during program, and break down of program activity centers;
- Assist in ordering, receiving and marking of team supplies;
- Assist the team(s) and Site Manager in shopping for supplies and consumables;
- Monitor office supplies and inventory.
- Monday through Friday, hours of operation varied from site and site and determined by the supervisor;
- Position requires dependable, punctual and predictable attendance;
- Some events on evenings or weekends at various times.
- Primarily in the office;
- Travel to the neighbor islands is required.
Mental, Physical and Communication Demands
- Consistent adherence to the practice of Partners in Development’s (PIDF) five core values that are used as a guiding force in the success of all of its programs;
- Must possess strong organizational skills;
- Must be able to focus on multiple tasks, problem solve and meet deadlines.
- May participate in strenuous activities which includes loading/unloading of program materials and equipment from the van, washing of vans and mats, set up and break down of program activity centers;
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds on a regular basis;
- Must be able to sit at a desk 75% of the time.
- Must exhibit courteous and professional demeanor towards program participants, staff and administration via verbal, written, physical, and electronic correspondence;
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent oral and written skills required;
- Must be able to handle confidential material and maintain confidentiality.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- High School diploma required;
- An associate degree in Business administration or Early Childhood Education preferred;
- Six (6) months of clerical experience required;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of Hawaiian culture preferred;
- Access to a vehicle preferred, have a valid driver’s license, a safe and responsible driving record, and current no-fault auto insurance, with at least $100k in bodily collision per person and $25k in property damage liability.
All positions require that the incumbent have no convictions of any crime against a child or other vulnerable person. We conduct periodic criminal background checks as a condition of employment.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this description. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.